Thursday, February 3, 2011

Spider-Man isn't the only hero in NYC....

Good Morning,

I might be overstating things, but I think that everyone enjoys a hero story.  I think hero stories appeals to the kid in each of us.  They remind us of a time where things weren't so convoluted and the world wasn't interpreted as so shady.  I think the only ones who don't like the hero, are the villains, but I think that's just how it goes.



Anyhow, I happened to find a video on youtube that I thought was really cool.  This time it involves two dogs (one of which is the hero of the story), which are revealed to be family.  I'm a sucker for stories like this.  Check it out for yourself right HERE.

What'd you think?  Pretty cool, right?  All he needs is a cool costume.  Maybe even a cape.  Maybe not.  Not sure if he could work the cape or not.

Speaking of heroes and such, you yourself can be a hero to a needy animal by attending our upcoming comedy fundraiser which will be happening at Gotham Comedy Club in NYC on Wed. Feb. 23rd.  Show starts at 8pm and features a super-powered comedic line-up the likes you haven't seen before (perhaps an overstatement, but they are all incredibly funny).

Note the following flier for all the info:





Be there or be square.  Be a hero to a needy animal!


TTYS,

Stewie
www.stewietotherescue.org

No comments: