Wednesday, February 9, 2011

That Dog is a Punk!

Some people got it.  They were always the favorite.  Always the popular kid in school, at work, or at the bar.  They smile, they say the right thing, and they are the person that you've always wanted to be.

On the other side of that equation...well...there's me..lol.  I'm not the popular kid.  I'm not the one who smiles or makes nice.  I'm not the one who tries to win everyone's favor or be in the spotlight.  I'm the punk.



Now being a punk isn't to say that you're a bad person.  I've known several punks who were incredibly nice.  Speaking for myself, I can say that despite my glum, harsh, somewhat menacing exterior, there is a slightly likable guy in there somewhere.

Now, that being said...lets connect this to a topic that actually involves animals, okay?  Okay!

You're probably asking yourself...."hows he gonna tie this all together?"

Well, with THIS ARTICLE of course!  This article focuses on dogs in terms of socializing and even gives some advice as to how get them to join in a little more.  It even focuses upon those darn "punk" dogs and gives an insight as to why they might be so anti-social.  Worth a read.

Good tie-in, right?

Know how you can better socialize yourself (here comes another tie-in!)?  Well, by attending a fantastic comedy event that will improve upon animal's lives (This past weekend, Stewie to the Rescue helped pay for the surgery for a 2 year old Yorkie who had an intestinal blockage) and will give you some laughs in return.


Be there or be square, folks:








No comments: