Monday, November 22, 2010

Case of the Mondays? (11/22)

Good morning and happy Monday to everyone.  In many cases, Mondays are generally the most dreaded day of the week.

Most of us watch the clock on Friday, waiting for 5pm to come around, then we openly embrace the weekend, doing our best to leave the week behind us.  Monday is spoiler.  Monday is the official end of fun and merriment and means a return to the workforce.

Despite the negative stigma that Mondays bring, I happened across a video that really moved me.  It features a downed dog in the middle of a busy intersection that is pursued and eventually saved by another dog.

This dog risks life and limb to combat the deadly traffic conditions to save his fellow canine friend.

I don't know about you, but I think there's just something great about that.  On my part, it certainly helped me ease into my Monday a little better, maybe it can help yours too.

Check out the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgjyhKN_35g

Enjoy your day.  Only 4 more to go til' the weekend..lol.

- Stewie

http://www.stewietotherescue.org/

No comments: