Wednesday, January 26, 2011

And Now....Let's Go to A Check of Our Weather...

Know what I want to be when I grow up (I mean really grow up)?  I want to be a weather forecaster.  Think about it.  What other job in the world allows you to speculate, be totally off, and still collect both respect and pay?  I have to look into this....big time.



Why do I start off this way today?  Well, it's supposed to be raining right now, but instead, thick clumps of snow are accumulating all around on lawns, roads, and cars.  I just went outside and where I just did some shoveling a few minutes ago is completely filled in again.  Snow...sigh.

Anyhow, let's get that to brass tacks.  With the weather being dismal, it might be somewhat hard to get your dog the normal exercise it generally does.  That being said, I dug up THIS ARTICLE which will give you some tips and suggest some movies you can watch with your dog.  That's right, I wrote movies.

Another suggestion for today could be for you to dust off your calendar and make a point to write in the date of February 23rd, the time of 8pm, and the location being Gotham Comedy Club on 23rd st. in NYC.



There will be some awesome comics there, great drinks/food, and proceeds of tickets go directly to helping dogs in need.  There will also be some sweet raffles for you guys to take part in.  You gotta be in it to win it!

For a direct overview of the event, CLICK HERE and don't forget to tell a friend!!

TTYS,

Stewie
www.stewietotherescue.org

No comments: