Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Call to Arms....

Am I really up at 9 a.m. on Sunday?  What?!?  Its probably because I slept the majority of Saturday after a fun New Year's Eve.  Well anyway, good morning, fine readers.

Every morning I try to deliver the best in terms of this blog and sometimes everything flows amazingly and other times my fuzzy, under caffeinated brain struggles.  Today, I'm kind of in the middle, but I do have something simple to bring forth.

I know I've mentioned how much our supporters mean to us.  You do.  Incredibly important.  Without you, there is no us.  Its that simple.

That being said, I thought about reaching out to people who have "In's" with certain businesses, service companies, etc, and wanted to illuminate another way you can help us in our mission....by sponsoring our events or donating products/services to our raffles.

If you're one of these ultra-cool, well connected folks and believe in what we're doing and want to help, please don't hesitate to contact me (Carl Catania) at: stewiepr@gmail.com .  It'd be very appreciated.

Also, if you're someone who likes to have a good time and enjoy some spirits, we've got something awesome happening this week.  Come on down January 6th at Fiddlesticks in NYC.  CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE EVENT.

Anyhow, Sunday has spoken....back to bed.

TTYS,

Stewie
www.stewietotherescue.org

No comments: