Monday, January 10, 2011

Its Not What You Say Sometimes, Its How You Say It....

Morning, everyone.  Welcome once again to Monday.  Hope you all had a good weekend and are ready to put your dukes up and face another week.

Bundle up, stay warm, and drink lots of coffee.  That's the way to do it.

Ever notice that some of us are very open to certain written and visual stimuli?  Especially us guys.  Check out the paragraph below...

 SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cosy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call (404) 875-XXXX and ask for Daisy. 

What do you think?  Sounds good, right?  Well... over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week old black Labrador retriever dog.  (Derived from The Atlanta Daily).

I think its a great, effective piece and if it gets results and doesn't hurt anyone, why not?  Its the power of properly focused advertising/marketing.



Speaking of focusing...we are once again having a big comedy event coming up Tuesday, January 18th at Gotham Comedy Club in NYC.  The show starts at 8pm and goes until 10pm.  There are going to be phenomenal comedians, spirited drinks, and great raffles.  Best of all, it raises funds to help us in our mission to help needy animals and their owners.

For more info. on the event, CLICK HERE.

TTYL...

Stewie
www.stewietotherescue.org

No comments: