Monday, January 3, 2011

Moody dogs?

Morning.  I have good news and I have bad news.  The good news is the dastardly snow is almost gone.  The bad news is its freezing again.  We can't win, can we?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm very much susceptible to moodiness when seasons change.  Generally, I'm somewhat sarcastic, but with the influx of winter, I'm also low energy with an occasional case of the "crankies" (yes, that is the clinical term...ha).  I'm definitely much more of a summer person, as I think a lot of people are.  Besides the weather, there are other factors that influence mood.  One example is diet/nutrition and believe it or not, this can also affect your dog's mood, too.



To read more about how your dog's diet can affect their demeanor, CLICK HERE.

In closing, some people's moods are beyond our control, but our dogs' are something we can manage, so get on top of that, kids.

BTW...don't forget about our upcoming drink-related get together coming up this Thursday the 6th.  For all the details, CLICK HERE.

Catcha later, gators....

Stewie
www.stewietotherescue.org

No comments: