Thursday, January 20, 2011

Horror in Rockville Centre....

Hey folks, quite sorry that the blog has been somewhat inconsistent.  My grandmother (who also might be a terminator, but not bent on altering history or anything) just had some health issues and had to tend to her.  Honestly, its not like she needs tending to, though.  She's 91 and pretty damn tough and sharp, so I was there for moral support.  Anyhow, things are looking better, so here I am.

Before I get started, I want to thank everyone who attended our last fundraiser at Gotham for coming out despite the craptastic weather.  It was a great show and we also want to thank the comics who came out and dedicated their time, along with the amazing restaurant, Rao's, which dedicated a gift certificate for two for our raffle.  Thanks to all!

I'm not sure if you guys heard about this or not, but here is a horrific story that's been circulating around my native Long Island.  It occured in Rockville Centre and the events were horrific.  What kind of people do something like this?

CLICK HERE to check out the article.  If you are interested in adopting any of these animals, its been said the best number to do so is: 516-785-5220, which is the Hempstead Town Shelter.

TTYS,


Stewie
www.stewietotherescue.org






No comments: