Monday, December 27, 2010

Jack Frost has a sense of humor....

Good morning, everyone.

 If you live in the NYC area then by now you'd likely know that we've got a bit of snow on the ground this morning.

Snow.  Used to be the best thing in the world when you were a kid.  It closed school, it gave you an excuse to throw snowballs at people, and some would say it's "pretty."


As a grumpy adult, my opinion of snow has significantly changed.  Its cold, it prevents me from getting where I need to go, and I have to break my back shoveling it because I don't want to get sued when someone falls in front of my house.



Another challenge snow presents is by restricting your dog's mobility.  Now we all know dogs come in all shapes, sizes, and breeds, but some of the smaller dogs are really effected by the elements, especially several feet of snow.

We've been posting tips as how to safeguard your dogs from the elements (see prior blog entries) and urge all you dog owners out there, especially those will small dogs, to get out there with your pooch, shovel, and make their lives easier.  Keep an extra special eye out.  Jack Frost has been naughty.

Stay Warm,

- Stewie
www.stewietotherescue.org

No comments: