Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Week Ahead....

Good morning and a very happy Sunday to you.

So last night I got dragged out to seeing the new Reese Witherspoon movie.  Generally, I'd avoid her movies like the plague, but I was out with a friend and am working on my control issues, so I decided to give it a try.

The movie itself was filled with stars like Jack Nicholson, Paul Rudd, and Owen Wilson, but they couldn't make it watchable.  I don't think anyone could.  It was a 2 hour snooze fest of cutesy romantic "what if's?" and convoluted business tripe.  It was no Saw 3D, in other words (just kidding).

Let's just say, I could've used the time I spent better.  Speaking of which....

I'm looking at this week and seeing some home holidays down the pike, but right before an amazing event on Wednesday the 22nd.



Now I know what you're thinking.  These guys are really pushing this event hard and all that...but there is a reason behind it.  We NEED your help.  Actually...both WE and THEY need your help.

We've had a good amount of SUCCESS STORIES,  but we can do it alone.  We need the people's support in helping us continue our mission and that's where you guys come in.

So, that being said we have an amazing night of comedy in store for you this Wednesday that will ultimately go to helping some great animals.  Come down, laugh, drink, and get into the holiday spirit knowing that you are making a difference in an animal's life.

For details on the show, CLICK HERE.

We hope to see you there.  Also, consider yourself informed on that Reese Witherspoon flick.  Instead of wasting two hours of your life there, come celebrate and have some laughs with us.

TTYS,

- Stewie
www.stewietotherescue.org

No comments: