Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Love Beyond Sight and Sound....

Good morning.  You made it.  Monday is way over our shoulders and now we're ready to face the rest of the week.  Kudos.  We knew you could do it.

This morning as I sipped my coffee I found a really great story online.  It involves hearing impaired children who receive a visit from a very special hearing impaired dog, who just happens to be able to interpret hand signals and other non-verbal cues.


To check out the full article: CLICK HERE

This article reminded me of my grandmother's poodle she had for over 14 years named Cindy.  Cindy was attacked by the neighbor's dog and lost the majority of her hearing, yet she adapted and responded to several non-verbal cues and probably was one of the smartest dogs I've ever experienced.  Great dog.

In other news, Do you know what tonight is?  Yes, I know you have a calendar...its Tuesday, December 7th.  That being said, its also Trivia Night!


Its going to be a fun night and we want  you to come out and join us!!  Come put on your thinking cap and support our mission.

For details, CLICK HERE

Hope to see you there!!!

-Stewie
www.stewietotherescue.org

No comments: