Thursday, December 30, 2010

Michael Vick: Presidents Praise? Huh?!?

Good morning, everyone.

I have good news....its going to get warmer.  Seriously...its going to be in the 40's in the next few days.  Goodbye snow, you bastard. 

Sorry...had to get that off my chest.  I like to get my emotions out.  Speaking of expressing emotion...I have a video for you to watch.  It involves our President, Mr. Obama, and some things said about Michael Vick. 

Bernadette Pauley will be on our next comedy fundraiser (January 18th @ Gotham Comedy club in NYC)! Watch her here argue on fox news about whether obama was right about commending the eagles about vick.  CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO.

What are your thoughts on what was discussed?  We'd love to know.

Also, try to make our upcoming Stewie get together coming up on January 6th.  For details, CLICK HERE.

TTYS,

Stewie
www.stewietotherescue.org 





No comments: